thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

"Politics is Show Business For Ugly People"


I'm not sure who said that, but truer words were never spoken. I don't want to turn this into a political blog, but as long as the gay witch hunt persists in Washington, I can't be silent.
One interesthing thing I just learned: DENNIS HASTERT, The Speaker of The House who is being criticized for his handling of the Foley Affair, lives with his GAY Chief of Staff, Scott Palmer!!!! HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????????!!!!??

RUN! (with dignity) to your nearest theatre & see THE QUEEN. It's a wonderful film and HELEN MIRREN is truly amazing. I forgot I was watching an actress & thought it was a documentary.

Hey! Brad and Angelina: I know its rough out there but that footage of your bodyguard savagely grabbing that photographer by the throat that's being continually replayed on TV isn't garnering you much sympathy. You guys are smarter than this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home