thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Friday, October 06, 2006

A Royal Flush





Please excuse my absence yesterday. I was at an EMERGENCY MANDATORY MEETING OF "THE GAYS" in QUEENS, New York. The ultra-secret conclave was called to gather & peruse all of our emails, IMs, text messages etc that can be used as we further plot the over-throw of the Republican Party. It’s also a great place for mature men to meet younger guys, not just Congressional Pages. Damn this conspiracy stuff is exhausting!

Speaking of Queens…I cannot wait to see the incomparable, HELEN MIRREN play QEII in THE QUEEN today. Ms Mirren looks so much like Her Majesty in the photos I’ve seen, it’s uncanny. Plus it deals with the events surrounding the death of DIANA which I'm still a bit obsessed by. If you’re looking for another fantastic film to see this weekend I heartily recommend, THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND…Brilliant! A look at the life of that curious monster, IDI AMIN of Uganda, with an amazing performance by FOREST WHITAKER. Go see it!

As you know, TheGayGardener is both fabulous & Frugal!! Check out the old urn I found in a thrift shop for $10 add a $3 bunch of impatiens & viola!! Instant c.l.a.s.s.!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home