thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

In The Jungle, the Mighty Jungle...




So I go to Beverly Hills today for my bi-annual BOTOX visit. The famous plastic surgeon says, very kindly, "I don't know how much longer this is going to work for you, you may want to consider a brow lift!!" Can someone please call the poor beleagured POPE & see if suicide is still a sin???

While walking down Bedford Drive I see the above vanity plate. Could it really be EMINEM's (Real Name: Marshall Mathers) Mother's car??? Maybe but it didn't seem all that "pimp" as the kids say.

One great thing about the unbearable heat wave LOS ANGELES endured this summer is that we seem to be in a "second spring" My jasmine has re-blossomed and my plantain (Small bananna) tree has gone WILD!

Did you watch THE CLASS last night? I really liked it! Its like FRIENDS but darker, sadder some how...more like LIFE!
Not sure I like STUDIO 60 On The Sunset Strip..And judging by the ratings I am not alone! It did OK but lost quite a number of viewers in its 2nd half hour..NOT a good sign I'll reserve my judgement til I see it again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home