thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Curses! Foiled Again!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Day 2 of the Writer's strike...I snapped this with my cell phone...writers & supporters picketing in front of FOX on Pico.

My NYC spies spotted CHELSEA CLINTON with a guy & another couple walking into BOBO in the Village last night @ 10:30. Chelsea is gearing up for her run for President in 2024. I guess her opponent will be JENNA BUSH because we've completely run out of imagination in this country.

If you're famous & your parents are living for Christ sake do NOT go on DANCING WITH THE STARS!! One of them will DIE! So close on the heels of JANE SEYMOUR losing her Mum, it was announced last night that MARIE OSMOND'S Dad died. My condolences Marie.
I think this show is cursed though! Probably because of all the crappy voting decisions that have been made thus far.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home