thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hump Day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I hate Wednesdays. At least on Thursday you can smell Friday, but Wednesday still seems like Monday’s hangover. I’m not making any sense am I? It’s this coerced forced cheerfulness of THE SECRET! It’s really bringing me down!
Or it could be the Hoodia!
And for some reason today I heard my Mother’s voice reminding me, as was her custom, “Cholly! You have champagne taste & a beer pocketbook!” Except she would pronounce it “pockAbook” in her best Philadelphia accent.

The one saving grace today though is my JUDY GARLAND rose bush has begun to bloom as well as the nasturtiums around it. I love these orange & yellow roses so much, plus Judy & all. Damn! I’m spiraling again…I just flashbacked to Sundays in New York when I lived with that famous Broadway actor & we would sit & listen to JUDY! LIVE AT CARNEGIE HALL over & over & drink coffee & eat English muffins before he got a T.V. show, hired a publicist & it all went wrong! But those bright orange nasturtium flowers will be so pretty in salads…can’t wait for summer!

Speaking of saving grace…Did you hear that disgraced (!!) former New Jersey Governor Jim Mcreepey errr I mean McGreevy has begun studying to be an Episcopal Priest? The former Catholic has made those honchos at The Vatican very happy, I mean they have enough problems with the priests they already have, let The Anglicans have him! Congrats Jimmy! Black is so elegant isn’t it?!

Ladies & Gentleman! I give you the REAL Gay Gardener! Watch:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home