thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Buenos Noches!



Miss me??? I’ve just returned from a lovely trip to Playa del Carmen Mexico! This place is gorgeous. We stayed at a terrific hotel called, LAS PALAPAS (thatch umbrella) And TheGayGardener was in heaven with all the lovely flora & foliage. Here’s a link to the Hotel:

Playa del Carmen

I know we have a lot of makeup homework to do but damn, I’m tired!
And there is so much to cover: Tori’s new baby: “Liam” AND her new reality show. Britney graduating from re-hab, Brad & Angelina’s new edition, “Pax” (Latin for peace) “Dancing With The Stars” biggest premiere yet (perhaps thanks to “that crazy one-legged hooker; Heather Mills McCartney, whose pink & yellow dress, with opera gloves, no less, was the worst costume I’ve ever seen on T.V.) and the new found stardom of the “crying girl” on American Idol. The little blonde who was reduced to tears hearing the truly awful stylings of Sanjaya Malakar. She’ll probably get her own show & I can’t even get an audition on NBC’s “To Catch A Predator”!!

Let’s talk tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home