thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

DON'T WASTE YOUR SEED!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Your pumpkin seeds that is…Toast them! Close your eyes & pull out that yucky stuff (pulp) & separate the seeds from it. Place on cookie sheet & lightly salt. Bake for 3-5 minutes @ 375f, Stir them around & bake for another 3 minutes. Remove from oven, cool & eat. Yuummm!

The one good thing about turning back the clocks is that it gets dark so much earlier that TheGayGardener can start drinking earlier. I do have standards, you know.

EIGHTIES IDOL: Did I tell you I saw the still dreamy, LORENZO LAMAS at The Admirals Club at LAX on the weekend? The guy looks incredible considering FALCON CREST was a TV hit 25 years ago
He’s a regular on the daytime soap, THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL now.

IDOL WHO’S EIGHTY: So BOB BARKER is retiring from THE PRICE IS RIGHT. Says Bob: “I will be 83 on December 12th. I’ve decided to retire while I’m still young!” Barker’s been doing TPIR for 35 years & has been on TV for 50 years!! His dedicated work for the S.P.C.A. will continue…class act that guy!

Speaking of 80’s heartthrobs… remember VINCENT SPANO? The hunky Italian from Brooklyn who starred In RUMBLEFISH, BABY IT’S YOU & AND GOD CREATED WOMAN?? He has a recurring role on LAW & ORDER: SVU as an F.B.I. Agent. He's 44 now & He looks great too. Though I suspect a “tweak” here & there. But like I keep telling you, “injectables” don’t count!

And I just saw LIZA MINELLI on the other LAW & ORDER: Criminal Intent, playing, I swear to God, a “PATSY RAMSEY” character. You know the show is “ripped from the headlines”?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home