thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Monday, November 03, 2008

And the little puffs of smoke spell HATE





Well, gosh! Who doesn't love a skywriter?
Something magically childish about looking up in the sky to watch a plane spell out a message or even an advertisement.
Today I was at a TV Studio when I looked up again with wonder to watch a skywrite spell out: YES ON PROP 8!
Which as you all well know would legally ELIMINATE my RIGHT to Marry in the State of California. Nauseating!

Perhaps because it has one of the greatest BROADWAY Anthems ever & I do LOVE a SHOW TUNE but whatever; I still think this is the most clever, funny & moving video of the campaign! And what better way to finish out this election season




Tomorrow we'll discover what our God in heaven has in store.
One more dawn,
one more day,
one day more!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home