thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yes! We Have NEW Bananas!!




I LOVE L.A.!
I didn't plant these, they were here when I moved in.
I never feed them. A little pruning, a little watering, but still they come, every year.
And know what? They're delicious!

If anyone told little Charlie Trainer that one day he would live in HOLLYWOOD, become a gardening & design maven, meet a handsome man whom he could legally marry, have a lovely house, & grow BANANAS by accident, he would have laughed out loud.
Because all little Charlie ever wanted then (truthfully!) was to meet FARAH FAWCETT & all of CHARLIE'S ANGELS & become friends with them (& BOSLEY too) and solve crimes wearing great clothes with flawless hair. I was such a simple child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home