thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Too Many Candles




Miss me?? So sorry to have been away this long But Christmas time for TheGayGardener
is insane! I have so much I want to talk to you about but it's December 22 & I'm still decorating! So more later...
I DID however; want to share some pics from My Birthday which was December 19th.

I don't want to say that TheGayGardener is old... but I did do the flowers at THE LAST SUPPER!!

And also to show you the cute Holiday things I'm making with adorable containers I found at, where else, The 99 Cents Store. They had this whole "rust" collection of faux rusted iron pots, hanging baskets & watering cans. I've filled them with boxwood, evergreens & pointsettias, cute no?

MEMO TO THE CHRISTMAS CREEP WHO STOLE THE DOZEN DECORATIVE CANDY CANES FROM MY SIDE GARDEN: ROT IN HELL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home