thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Friday, May 02, 2008

"A Little Birdie Told Me"




Look at this little guy. He's a "house finch" Which sounds so dismissive of a wonderful bird & rather like a "house wench"
He just alighted on my garden gate. And the reddish orange on his head & breast were beautiful. I had to race & get the camera & sneak a pic through the screen window so as not to alarm him.

I'm off to San Diego to attend the wedding of m dear friend, the writer; Leslie Billera.
You'll remember we wrote that "dating guide" "TO GET TO THE GARDEN, YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH HELL"
In which I provided helpful & healing garden & floral remedies to assuage the pain of dating in a metropolis such as Los Angeles!

SPEED RACER opens this weekend & Yes! I am going to see it. "Speed" was one of my first "crushes" I am not kidding. MY very first crush was on the adorable blonde FREDDY guy on SCOOBY DOO (Mainly because he wore that "ascot" or scarf around his neck!)
But I loved the "darkness" of Speed. And his long-lost brother, RACER X! Hmmmm he was a hottie! I am sure a shrink would have a field day with the fact that my first "man-crushes" were on CARTOON MEN!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home