thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

That Darn Cat



If I said I saw a Disney movie at the DRIVE-IN with the above title would I be dating myself? Ok then, I borrowed the memory from my much older brother. But it did have HAYLEY MILLS & DEAN JONES in it & Jones was my first movie crush; only to be quickly replaced by KURT RUSSELL!
Anyway for those of you who do not know what the hell I’m talking about but are feeling a little “crafty” at this time of year; why not make this quick & easy Halloween decoration?
All you need are 3 small spice pumpkins, some black paint, a wooden dowel (or even several wooden bbq skewers) some pins & buttons & Bippity-Boppity-Boo you got yourself a dander free pet!
* Take three small pumpkins (you can use small medium & larger) just like you were building a snowman. Cut off the stems. And paint them all black; spray paint is easiest.
* Insert a dowel through all three or use three skewers between the bottom & middle pumpkin
*Cut slits in top pumpkin & attach “ears you’ve made from black folded paper stock triangles.
* Attach buttons for eyes nose & mouth with pins with colored heads. Or use all pink headed pins for mouth
* Add a curled black pipe cleaner tail
*Feather boa is optional (well not in my house it’s not!)


meow!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home