thegaygardener

Changing The World One Pansy At A Time!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Sugar Is The New Oil"

"Cheese is the new Butter" -David Letterman

Dave is mocking the most quoted line from the new CBS series, CANE. Isn't oil still the new oil?

O.K. You know how excited I am to have been nominated for BEST GOSSIP BLOG in The Blogger's Choice Awards to be held in Las Vegas in November? Guess what? I'VE BEEN HACKED!!! Some Christian fundementalist whacko out there thought it would be fun to redirect anyone voting for TheGayGardener to some BIBLE website explaining that the end of the world is near because of the gays etc.!!

I'm still trying to figure it out & correct it if I can. I appreciate all your votes & I'm sorry for any inconvenience, particularly if you were directed to that site.
Hopefully I can get it all figured out. In the meantime you can still vote forme for Best Hobby Blog or Best Humour Blog

Blogger's Choice Awards


Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home